Tea Tree Essetial Oil
Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca, is well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds, which is why it is one of the top antibacterial essential oils.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats
- Fight bacterial, fungal and viral infections
- Relieve congestion and respiratory tract infections
When diluted with a carrier oil ( such as coconut or jojoba ,sweet almond, or avocado oil ) a drop or two of essential oil can be applied to the skin or added to baths.
The essential oil can also be inhaled after sprinkling a drop of the oil onto a cloth or tissue ( or by using an electric essential oil burner ).
Volume :10 ml